Latest news :
  • | Express Entry: Canada holds third PNP draw in a row. 681 invitations to candidates who had scores of at least 720.*
  • |




Who can apply for a Canadian Student Visa?

You must meet the following requirements for a Canada student visa:

  • You must have been accepted by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
    a. tuition fees
    b. living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
    c. return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Student Direct Stream

Attention Students!!
Faster Processing of Students Visa is now Available under the Student Direct Stream If you are a legal resident of china, India, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal and Vietnam you may be able to get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream (SDS).

Spouse/Common-law partner Open Work Permit?
Spouses/Common-law Partners of International students studying in Canada are eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit which allows them to work for any employer in Canada in any job. The duration of the work permit will be the same as the spouse’s study permit.

Post-Graduation Work Permit?
Once you have graduated from an eligible program at a Canadian post-secondary institution, you may qualify to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. This program offers graduates a three year open work permit which will allow you to earn valuable work experience. You do not need to have a job offer to get an open work permit. Please Note: You must apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit no later than 90 days after receiving written confirmation of graduating (a transcript or an official letter) in order to be eligible. You must also make sure you still have status as a student (your study permit did not expire) when you apply

Contact us for more information about studying in Canada or for assistance in applying for Study permit (Student Visa). Book Your consultation now!!

Contact us now for a Free 15-min consultation to learn more about us, and that how we can assist.