Latest news :
  • | Express Entry: Canada holds third PNP draw in a row. 681 invitations to candidates who had scores of at least 720.*
  • |




Temporary Resident Visas (Visitor Visas) and eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) for Canada
TRV or an ETA? You only need one of them, not both !!


TRV: The TRV is a document issued by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside Canada, showing that the holder has satisfied the requirements for admission to Canada as a visitor. TRVs may be for single entry or multiple entry. As a general rule, tourists are admitted for a period of six months. Temporary foreign workers and international students are admitted for varying periods of time, as determined on a case-by-case basis.

ETA: Citizens of visa-exempt countries intending to travel to Canada by air are expected to have applied for an obtained an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before their departure to Canada. Exception: Citizens of the United States do not require a TRV or an eTA, but Green Card holders in the United States, require an eTA to come to Canada, regardless of their nationality.

The following foreigners need either a TRV or an eTA:

  • Tourists
  • Temporary foreign workers (individuals with work permits)
  • International students (individuals on study permits)
  • Business Visitors

Some people are not allowed to enter Canada: You can be inadmissible for several reasons, including being involved in:

  • criminal activity
  • human rights violations
  • organized crime

How long you can stay:

Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.

Super Visa for Parents and Grand Parents

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident who is waiting for the invitation to sponsor or currently do not qualify to sponsor parents or grandparents, call us now to start the super visa process for your loved ones. Super Visa allows family members to come to Canada as long-term visitors on a multiple entry visa that may last up to 10 years.  A Super Visa is valid for 2 years before it has to be renewed.

Need Help?

Contact us for more information about visiting Canada or for assistance in applying for TRV or ETA or Super visa for your parents and grandparents. Book Your consultation now!!

Contact us now for a Free 15-min consultation to learn more about us, and that how we can assist.