For many people, Canada is among the top destinations for immigration.
No matter, whether you’re in dilemma which country you should immigrate to or have already decided of moving to Canada, there must be numerous questions in your mind regarding what’s involved in the process of getting moved and settled in Canada. Being the Best immigration consultant Canada, we understand that what you must be going through and hence here we are to help you. In this article, you will get to know everything about navigating Canadian immigration. Here are the top six ways about how you can immigrate to Canada.
No matter, whether you want to move to Canada as a student, with a job, or with family, here is everything you need to know...
1. Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)With RNIP program, eligible employers design some full time permanent job offers for the foreign workers. These jobs are designed for skilled people who can actually fill the worker shortages in the city. The purpose for designing this program was to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities.
So basically, the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot or RNIP program is an immigration program that creates a path to permanent residence for the skilled workers from other countries. People with skills and experience who deserve a permanent residence in Canada are recommended by Community Economic Development Commission (CEDC). But, the final decision for approval of applications for permanent residence is taken by the Government of Canada.
2. Caregiver ProgramAny who has experience as a caregiver may qualify for Caregiver Programs in Canada. However, there are several options for caregivers to work temporarily in Canada or to become a permanent resident of Canada.
Canada’s Caregiver Program has been designed for the people from foreign countries. It is for the people who wish to become a caregiver for a Canadian citizen. The Canadian citizens hire them as a nanny for their children or for a caretaker for someone with disabilities in the home.
However, with this program the foreign workers can get permanent residence. If they have gained just two years of experience with the work permit of caregiver’s program, they can apply for permanent residence.
3. Atlantic Immigration Pilot ProgramThis immigration program welcomes the newcomers to the Atlantic region of Canada so that they can fill the needs of local employers as well as the communities. The sole purpose of running this program is to identify and recruit global talent.
This program is designed to support the population growth while developing a skilled workforce. It also increases the employment rates in this particular region. Hence, through this program as well the foreign workers or the international students can get the permanent residence in Canada’s Atlantic Provinces.
4. Provincial Nominees ProgramThe provincial nominees program has been designed mainly for those candidates who wish to reside in a particular province in Canada. However, it is required that they have the adequate skills, education, and work experience through which they can contribute to the economy of that particular territory or province.
Well, different provinces also have their own immigration programs. These programs target certain groups. For instance, a particular province may target students whereas other province may target only business people or skilled workers.
5. Canada Family Sponsorship ProgramUnder this Canada Family sponsorship program, an individual is allowed to sponsor his/her family. However, they can sponsor only those who at least 18 years old or the person who is a permanent resident of Canada or registered in Canada as an Indian under the CIA.
The following family members are eligible for the family sponsorship program:• Spouse, partner, or dependent children• Parents and grandparents• Adopted child• Relatives (With certain conditions)
6. Express Entry ProgramExpress entry program is the fastest way to get entered in Canada for the skilled immigrants who want to become permanent residents of Canada. There are three programs managed under Express Entry:• Federal Skilled Worker Program• Federal Skilled Trades Program• Canadian Experience Class
If someone is eligible for any of these 3 programs can submit his/her profile. However, the people who applied are scored based on numerous factors including age, language skills, education, and work experience.
Contact Immigrate Me For Assistance‘Immigrate Me’ is the Best Immigration Consultant Canada firm whose professionals are dedicated to helping you immigrate to Canada. With our years of experience, we have been renowned as the most trusted consultants for Canadian immigration.
Hence, if you want to immigrate to Canada through Express entry skilled workers programs or another above-mentioned program, we will guide you through the entire process. And, if you are eligible for Canadian immigration, one of our team members will reach you out and provide you with as much assistance as possible.
Contact us now for a Free 15-min consultation to learn more about us, and that how we can assist.